GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§1 VALIDITY TOWARDS ENTREPRENEURS AND DEFINITIONS OF TERMS
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 CONCLUSION OF A CONTRACT, STORAGE OF THE CONTRACT TEXT
(1) The following regulations concerning the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop https://www.hansetextil.co.uk/ .
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
Richard Behr & Co. GmbH
Registration number B 2566-NO
Register court AG Kiel
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirm by clicking the buttons "Order"
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the button "Checkout" or "(to) checkout"
5) Enter the order and shipping address, select the shipping option and confirm the payment method
6) Check again or correct the respective data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "submit
Before the binding sending of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet site where the customer's details are recorded and input errors are corrected or the order process is cancelled by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can see the AGB at any time also under https://www.hansetextil.co.uk/agb. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account --> Orders.
§3 PRICES, SHIPPING COSTS, PAYMENT, MATURITY
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory value added tax and other price components. In addition, there are possible shipping costs.
If the data subject selects a payment method during the ordering process in the online store, data of the data subject is automatically transmitted to Novalnet AG. By selecting a payment option, the data subject consents to this transmission of personal data for the purpose of processing the payment.
The personal data transmitted to Novalnet are usually first name, last name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, IP address, telephone number, cell phone number and other data necessary for the processing of a payment. Also necessary for the processing of the purchase contract are such personal data that are related to the respective order. In particular, there may be a mutual exchange of payment information, such as bank details, card number, validity date and CVC code, data on goods and services, prices.
The transfer of data is intended in particular for identity verification, payment administration and fraud prevention. The controller will transfer personal data to Novalnet AG in particular if there is a legitimate interest for the transfer. The personal data exchanged between Novalnet AG and the controller will, if necessary, be transmitted by Novalnet AG to credit reporting agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness.
Novalnet AG also discloses personal data to service providers or subcontractors to the extent necessary to fulfill contractual obligations or to process the data.
The data subject has the possibility to revoke the consent to the handling of personal data at any time vis-à-vis Novalnet AG. A revocation does not affect personal data that must necessarily be processed, used or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing.
Data collection and processing for payments via InfinitePay "Purchase on account" or "Purchase by SEPA direct debit".
Should you wish to receive information about the use of personal data concerning you, you can contact email@example.com at any time. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract with the payment method requested by you. Failure to provide the data will result in the contract not being concluded with the payment method you requested.
(3) In our store, the following payment methods of PayPal Plus are generally available to you:
As part of the PayPal Plus payment service, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal Services. You will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment details, confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instruction to PayPal.
If you have chosen the payment method PayPal, you must be registered there to be able to pay the invoice amount or you must first register and legitimize yourself with your access data. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
If you have chosen the credit card payment method, in order to pay the invoice amount you do not need to be registered with PayPal. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction and after your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder by your credit card company at the request of PayPal and your card is charged You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
If you have chosen the direct debit payment method, you do not need to be registered with PayPal to pay the invoice amount. With confirmation of the payment instruction you give PayPal a direct debit mandate. You will be informed by PayPal about the date of the account debit (so-called prenotification). By submitting the direct debit mandate immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction, PayPal requests its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out and your account is debited. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 14 working days. The period for the delivery begins on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental damage to the sold item is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer. In this case, the buyer has the right to rectification of defects or can withdraw from the contract within the scope of the right of revocation (§6).
§5 RESERVATION OF TITLE
We reserve the right of ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 RIGHT OF REVOCATION OF THE CUSTOMER AS CONSUMER:
Widerrufsrecht für Verbraucher
Verbrauchern steht ein Widerrufsrecht nach folgender Maßgabe zu, wobei Verbraucher jede natürliche Person ist, die ein Rechtsgeschäft zu Zwecken abschließt, die überwiegend weder ihrer gewerblichen noch ihrer selbständigen beruflichen Tätigkeit zugerechnet werden können:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us
Richard Behr & Co. GmbH
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
If you revoke this contract, we have all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your revocation of this contract is received by us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the direct cost of returning the goods. Please note that hygiene products must NOT BE USED if you want to return them later; should you return used hygiene products or hygiene products marked with signs of use, you will have to bear the cost of the return and a refund for such used products is NOT possible.
End of the cancellation policy
§7 WITHDRAWAL FORM
Sample revocation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
Richard Behr & Co. GmbH
Registration number B 2566-NO
Register court AG Kiel
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the Consumer(s)
Address of Consumer(s)
Signature of Consumer(s) (paper notice only)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty provisions apply.
§9 Contract language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
§10 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm at
At your disposal.
As of this Terms and Conditions May 2020